Addiction
By:Shantel Tessier
Published on 2015-11-15 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
I'm a sinner with no regrets. I'm a man with no shame. I'm a lover with no soul. What am I? You're a loner with no friends. You're a beggar with no place to go. You're a face with no name. Who are you? It doesn't really matter what I am or who you are. Everyone has sin in common. But I pride myself on doing it better. Through the eyes of another, I am envied. If they only knew the wrath I have endured. Greed can be a motherfucker, but it is what makes us strive to be better. Lust can make you burn, but without it you would freeze to death. Some of us are a glutton for punishment and want to feel the pain that reminds us we're still alive rather than overcome by sloth. The lure of these seven deadly sins is like an addiction. And I intend to indulge in each of these unforgivable sins.
This Book was ranked at 35 by Google Books for keyword addicted.
Book ID of Addiction's Books is A93hjgEACAAJ, Book which was written byShantel Tessierhave ETAG "u/K/4MIfBAs"
Book which was published by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform since 2015-11-15 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781519339140 and ISBN 10 Code is 1519339143
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
Book which have "370 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryFiction
This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar